There's an unwritten rule that heels must be worn to conquer the workplace. Well, you can now ditch that so-called rule. Simply take cues from these sophisticated outfit ideas, and dare to wear comfy flats to work:
1. Play with bold colors.
2. Pair flats with unexpected prints.
3. Slip on strappy Mary Janes for a girly yet elegant look.
4. Contrast fluid fabric with menswear-inspired footwear.
5. A shift dress can look fierce with lace-up, pointed-toe flats.
6. Combine jewel tones and bold prints for an instant luxe appeal.
7. Put on a silk blouse to make jogger pants and loafers workwear-appropriate.
8. Match a dainty dress with colorful flats.
9. Tailored and well-fitted pieces are enough to elevate your look—heels unrequired.